Just a few reminders of how we are currently handling things at Cashmere Vet Clinic: We are open, but our lobby is closed. *Please do not come inside the clinic without calling first.*
Cashmere Veterinary Clinic WILL REMAIN OPEN for your pet’s veterinary needs. Our hours of operation will remain the same, Monday-Thursday 8:00am -5:00pm and Fridays 10:00am – 5:00pm.
If someone in your household is sick, please reschedule. If it is urgent, please have a healthy adult bring your pet for you. We encourage those with compromised or weak immune systems to not visit the clinic unless absolutely needed. We are happy to reschedule your appointment. Just call the clinic during regular business hours.
Call us when you arrive! Please wait outdoors or in your car until a staff member invites you inside. When a clean exam room is available, one of our staff members will escort you and your pet directly to the room. A technician will enter the room and ask a few questions about your pet’s health. Then the doctor will enter the room to do a physical exam of your pet and answer any questions or concerns. When the appointment is complete, you will go to the front counter and take care of the payment for services. Please do not linger to chat with the receptionists. We love visiting with you, but we need to keep things brief for now.
We are allowing clients into the building for their pet’s appointment with the doctor. However, in order to continue offering this service and avoid going completely curbside, we will enforce the mask mandate. We require that every person who enters the clinic wear a mask or face covering during their entire time in the building. This enables us to keep you and our team members safe. We thank you for your cooperation with this matter.
If you are unable to wear a mask or would prefer to wait in your car during your pet’s exam, just let us know. We will bring your pet in for an examination. A technician will call you to ask a few questions about your pet’s health. After your pet’s examination, the doctor will call you to discuss the exam and answer any questions that you may have. Then, one of our receptionists will take care of payment over the phone.
For technician appointments (vaccinations, laser treatment, nail trims, etc)
Call us when you arrive! One of our staff members will bring your pet inside the clinic for treatment. Please wait outdoors or in your car until your pet’s appointment is complete. While your pet is receiving treatment, one of our receptionists will call you and take your payment over the phone.
Picking up prescriptions/food:
Call the clinic when you need a refill on your pet’s prescription. Please allow 24 hours for the doctor to refill your prescription. When you call to request the refill, we will take your payment over the phone. We will call you when the prescription is ready for you to pick up. When you arrive at the clinic, give us a call and the receptionist will bring your pet’s prescription to your vehicle. You can also get your prescription refilled by visiting our online store https://cashmerevetclinic.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/
Thank you for understanding our new guidelines. We are trying our best to accommodate you and your pets while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
To our Cashmere Veterinary Clinic Family,
As the Wenatchee Valley’s only integrative medicine veterinary clinic, we greatly appreciate being able to serve you and your furry family members. Your pet’s health and safety are the heart of our business. It naturally follows that the health and safety of your family, your pets, and our employees are always a top priority. Here are a few things we want to share regarding the steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety and maintain your access to veterinary health care during this outbreak. The precautions that we are taking are an effort to protect our staff and clients.
As a healthcare facility, we already have stringent sanitizing and cleaning protocols in place to ensure we are a clean, safe, and healthy place for all who visit. However, in response to the growing health concern with the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have instituted enhanced customer service and operating procedures according to the Washington State Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Based on current guidance and our own standards and practices, we remain open for business and are committed to serving the communities of the Wenatchee Valley.
Actions We Are Taking:
- We have increased the cleaning and sterilizing of our entire clinic – with specific attention paid to customer touchpoints (registers, card readers, doorknobs, restroom areas, etc.).
- Following the state mask mandate, all staff members are wearing masks. Clients are asked to bring and wear a mask throughout their appointment.
- We are washing our hands frequently and ask that you do the same. As always, we have hand sanitizer and customer restrooms readily available and well stocked with hand soap.
- Our team has reviewed handwashing techniques as well as our company protocol for sick leave and when it is appropriate to return to work after illness. We work closely to ensure that any employee not feeling well or showing any signs of illness will stay home to rest and recover.
- We are doing everything in our power to keep our pharmacy shelves stocked. At this point, we do not have any freight delivery disruptions to report.
- We have paused all student observation hours for the time being. The only people in the clinic are clients with appointments and our staff.
Solutions For You And Your Pets:
- Curbside Visits: If you are not comfortable coming inside the clinic, please call ahead of time for your appointment and a staff member will meet you at your car for your appointment. You can either wait in your car while Dr. Kelley performs your pet’s examination in the clinic, or you are welcome to drop your pet off with us for care. As always, Cashmere Veterinary Clinic is prepared to accommodate your needs by taking payment over the phone or curbside.
- Curbside Pick-Up For Prescription Refill: If you are picking up medication and/or prescription diets, please call when arriving at the clinic. A staff member will bring items to your car. We can even arrange for after-hours pick-up for no additional charge.
- Online Pharmacy: Cashmere Veterinary Clinic has an online store where you can order the prescription food and medication that you need as well as fun stuff for your pet. All items will be directly delivered to your door. Visit our online store at cashmerevetclinic.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy. You can submit orders 24/7. If you need help with ordering or setting up an account, just call the clinic at (509) 782-3572. We can walk you through the set-up process or set it up for you.
- Phone Orders: Not tech-savvy? Please call us at the clinic at (509) 782-3572 and we will walk you through any questions. If we don’t answer simply leave a message with your name and phone number and a brief description of your question and we will call you back within 30 minutes during business hours.
- Waiting Room: The benefit of being a family-owned, small business is that you will not spend your time waiting in a crowded waiting room at Cashmere Vet Clinic. When you arrive at the clinic, we will escort you and your pet to a private exam room immediately upon check-in.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach contact us at (509) 782-3572. Again, our goal is to keep pets and people healthy today and always.
The Cashmere Veterinary Clinic Team